Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Final Exam


While it is not my best photo, this one definitely transformed the way I viewed and took photography. Before this photo, my photos were often dark and boring, but afterwards, I started to be more aware of light-and-dark contrast.

Shape and form are different because while shape is one object, form is a series of objects.

Pattern and repetition are different because pattern is the repeating of an object, while repetition is the use of pattern to create a sense of unity.

Note: Both form and repetition similar to shape and pattern respectively, but are more complex forms.

About me!

Aileen's about page was very inspiring, with emoticons and all.

MC Week story: N/A

Photo Story: Here

Final Photo Project: Here

Out of all my photo projects, the last one was definitely the best. My previous projects had been focused on subjects that I wasn't very interested in, but the last one had been about the passion of my life. I enjoyed doing that project quite a bit. Instrument photographers often use a lot of light-and-dark contrast, so I was able to use that technique.

I learned from the final photo project that I didn't have to take pictures of things that I wasn't very interested in. I could take pictures of things that I was extremely passionate about.

And everything was good.




No comments:

Post a Comment